Dec 20, 2011

Beautiful Disaster and other Recs

         
           Check out Fifty Shades of Grey and Fifty Shades Darker (Bk.2) by EL James. You'll absolutely adore the hero Christian Grey although if BDSM doesn't appeal to you, you may not like it as much but I found that though they introduced it a bit in the first novel, it wasn't emphasized heavily in the both novels, maybe more in the first because the heroine is learning things about him. I'm not a fan of BDSM either but it was their story together that dragged me in. (I can't help myself, I just rattle on and on about books I loved).
          Also give Love Unscripted by Tina Reber a try. I recently read this one and it's a beautiful story about overcoming the obstacles to be with that one true love. It's a great book. Keeper Shelf!
I'll review all these books in due time. In the meantime look them up and you won't be disappointed I assure you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

quotes Candy likes


"I am obsessed with you, angel. Addicted to you. You're everything i've ever wanted or needed, everything i've dreamed of. You're everything. I live and breathe you. For you."— Sylvia Day