Apr 30, 2012

Fun Vampire Story

REVIEW: Bloody Little Secrets by Karly Kirkpatrick






My Thoughts:4/5 stars

I really enjoyed this novel, started wishing it was part of a series or something instead of a standalone. 
     The dynamic between Drake and Vicky was really fun to read. It surprised me though how accepting he was off the bat! But those make out sessions with the blood swapping was hot!!!! So hot!
     It was a fun, witty enjoyable read, would have given it 5 stars but I felt like there wasn't enough adventure. Vicky adapted quickly to her new life despite a few accidents and the side story with Steve and the other vampires were rushed for me. I would have like some more action, maybe it's a bias from previous vampire reads.
     Still wishing it was a series with more adventures with Vicky and the gang!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

quotes Candy likes


"I am obsessed with you, angel. Addicted to you. You're everything i've ever wanted or needed, everything i've dreamed of. You're everything. I live and breathe you. For you."— Sylvia Day