May 20, 2012

Can Onyx Come Any Faster?!

REVIEW:

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout



My Thoughts: 4.5/5 stars



     OMG! I love love this book! It totally left me panting for more Katy & Daemon! August why can't you come any sooner?!
    I just don't really know how to describe how totally awesome this book was but I'm gonna try to sum it up in one word, 'DAEMON!'
     From the start I loved Katy because she was a girl after my own heart, blogging about books she'd read. Loved her from the start and she was brave! And strong! When someone is constantly embarrassing you and in public no less, you're natural inclination would be to run away crying (okay maybe I would have. Confrontation is not my strong suit). But Katy was fierce! She didn't let Daemon's blatant dislike for her friendship with Dee to deter their friendship. 
     Me if I hadn't run away, I would have bitch-slapped the pretty boy back to his home planet ;) Okay no, that face would really let him get away with it. The cover model really gave a good visual for me picturing Daemon throughout the novel.
      Katy and Daemon's angsty confrontations with their underlying sexual tension was the icing on the cake of this fantastic novel. I love how they were trading insults back and forth and she always stood her ground with him even when she thought he was irresistible. The end was my favorite part but having to wait for Onyx is killing me! Really! 
     August is just too far away for my next fix. What ever will I do with myself?
I think that's why I hadn't read this novel till now because I didn't want the long wait. My impatience has doomed me!
     This novel is going on my keeper-shelf!






















Cannot wait for Onyx!!!! 
The teasers have been torture. Pure TORTURE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

quotes Candy likes


"I am obsessed with you, angel. Addicted to you. You're everything i've ever wanted or needed, everything i've dreamed of. You're everything. I live and breathe you. For you."— Sylvia Day