Jun 7, 2012

Cover Reveal: Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood #11) by J.R. Ward

     Can I just say that I am screaming right now!!!!! Qhuinn and Blay are finally getting their story! After all the teasers, is what I call them, from the other books, I've anticipating the day when J.R. Ward would announce that their story would be next. When she announced they would be next, I ran around my house doing a happy dance! I've been on this ship since Lover Mine and I just want these two together so bad!! I've been eagerly anticipating more news on this! I don't think hat I've ever wanted two fictional characters together more than these two!
     All the scenes involving them were so emotional. Qhuinn damn . . . do you see this cover? It's Qhuinn with the blue and green eyes. I would have liked both him and Blay but Ms Ward cleared up that:

 "I do think it's going to be important for people to realize the story's going to be written as it comes (came) to me, and that they're not getting special treatment either for or against them because of their sexuality- to me, this story has always been about Qhuinn coming around and accepting who he really is and who he really loves- so the title and the cover was always about him in my mind. This is not to diminish Blay or his journey or his role- not at all. And it is not a case of the book focusing solely on Qhuinn and ignoring Blay's feelings (because he's going to have some big issues to deal with, too.) I just think Qhuinn's the one who's fought against their HEA and is the one who has to travel the most to get there. If that makes any sense?" 

     Release is slated for March 2013! Though it's next year, I'm still stoked about this. Since she announced it I've been ecstatic and now the cover! That much closer. Super duper excited. Can hardly wait to read a whole novel about them. Imagine a full-length novel about these two after only reading short scenes in the other books. And now that Qhuinn knows how he feels about Blay! Gosh I'm smiling like the Cheshire cat right now. 
     I know it's not gonna' be all roses, they both would have things to get through but I just . . . this cover just made my day! Thank you WARDEN!

TEAM QHUAY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

quotes Candy likes


"I am obsessed with you, angel. Addicted to you. You're everything i've ever wanted or needed, everything i've dreamed of. You're everything. I live and breathe you. For you."— Sylvia Day