Jun 29, 2012

Summer Reading Challenge . . .

I previously made a post about my summer reading challenge and subsequently deleted it as I was dissatisfied with the layout of my post. It's a bitch sometimes getting my posts to look like I want it too and then my web browser decides to be a real MF right when I'm in the middle of my blogging. In my zone . . .
So I'm re-posting my desire to read a certain set of books this summer. Some are recently released novels while others are novels I've been putting off for a while but have a great desire to read.

Here's the list:
* Unsticky- Sarra Manning
* Noah (5th Street, #1) by Elizabeth Reyes
* Gio (5th Street, #2) by Elizabeth Reyes
* A Midsummer's Nightmare- Kody Keplinger
* Her Forbidden Hero- Laura Kaye
* Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
* Slammed by Colleen Hoover
* Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
* Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
* Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
* Original Sin by Samantha Towle
* Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard
* Gabriel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard
* The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher
* On The Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves
* What A Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn
* Rules of Negotiation by Inara Scott
* The Thing About The Truth by Lauren Barnholdt
* The Next Door Boys by Jolene Perry
* Crescendo (Hush, Hush #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick
* Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
* First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky
* Sempre by JM Darhower 
* Onyx ( Lux #2) Jennifer L Armentrout
* Avoiding Commitment (Avoiding # 1) by K.A Linde
* Once Burned (A Night Prince Novel) by Jeaniene Frost
Avoiding Responsibility (Avoiding #2) K.A Linde
* What A Boy Needs by Nyrae Dawn
* Not What She Seems by Victorine E. Lieske
* A Blood Seduction by Pamela Palmer
Blood, Bath & Beyond by Michelle Rowen
* The Right To Remain Mine by Linda Kage
* Lengths by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt
* My Heart For Yours by Jolene B. Perry & Steph Campbell
* The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle

{35 novels}

As time passes, when I complete one of the novels on the list, I will re-edit this post and strike-through the finished novel and as new anticpated novels are released, they'll be added in this same post.
I've already started! Wish me  . . . aww heck, I don't need luck! I'm sure these novels will keep me very entertained throughout the rest of summer!


Not my Image
Happy Reading . . . to me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

quotes Candy likes


"I am obsessed with you, angel. Addicted to you. You're everything i've ever wanted or needed, everything i've dreamed of. You're everything. I live and breathe you. For you."— Sylvia Day