Sep 16, 2012

Reading List For 2012 . . .

     Well if you've been keeping up with my Summer Reading, you'd know that I didn't complete the number of books that I wanted to over the Summer and that in itself is a bit of a downer. I had so many things doing, that I simply didn't have the time. Excuses aside though, I am no less interested in reading these books so I plan to add them to a new list. The books I haven't been able to read yet from my Summer Reading List will be added to my Books To Read For 2012 List! I love lists! I don't even stick to the list sometimes, when a book, new or already released, catches my attention, I just read it!

So here they are and when a new title comes out that I just MUST read, I'll just add 'em to the list! 

* Reflected in You ( Crossfire, 2) by Sylvia Day

* Original Sin by Samantha Towle


* Slammed by Colleen Hoover

* Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover

* Crush by Lacey Weatherford

* Measuring Up by Nyrae Dawn

* What a Boy Needs by Nyrae Dawn

* Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber

* Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd

* Transcend by Christine Fonseca

* Fall Guy by Liz Reinhardt

* On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

* Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire by Rachel Lyndhurst

* Try Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #1) by Olivia Cunning

* Tempt Me (One Night with sole Regret, #2) by Olivia Cunning

* Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard

* Gabriel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard

* Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

* Once Burned ( A Night Prince Novel) by Jeaniene Frost

* Not What She Seems by Victorine E. Lieske

* Sempre by JM Darhower

* On The Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves

* The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher

* Ceaseless (Existence, #3) by Abbi Glines

 Taking Chances by Molly McAdams

* Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan


* Naked by Raine Miller

* Devoured (Devoured, #1) by Emily Snow

* Driving Mr. Dead by Molly Harper

* Fate (Fate, #1) by Elizabeth Reyes

* The Marriage Trap (Marriage to a Billionaire, #2) by Jennifer Probst

The Perfect Game by J. Sterling

* Checkmate by R.L. Mathewson

* Freeing Carter by Nyrae dawn

* Seduced by the Candidate by Beth Klein

* Taken (Give and Take, #1) by Kelli Maine

* Opal by ( Lux, #3) JL Armentrout


* Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #5) by Olivia Cunning 

* A Touch of Crimson by Sylvia Day

* The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

* Charade by Nyrae Dawn

* The Spanish Billionaire's Hired Bride by Rachel Lyndhurst

* The Marriage Mistake (Marriage to a Billionaire, #3) by Jennifer Probst

* Dizzy by Nyrae Dawn and Jolene Perry

* Poughkeepsie (Poughkeepsie, #1) by Debra Anastasia 





                   





                   


                         


                                                        

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

quotes Candy likes


"I am obsessed with you, angel. Addicted to you. You're everything i've ever wanted or needed, everything i've dreamed of. You're everything. I live and breathe you. For you."— Sylvia Day