Nov 8, 2012

COVER REVEAL: Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire


Author Jamie McGuire revealed the cover for her anticipated novel Walking Disaster yesterday and it was totally B-E-A-UTIFUL! walking Disaster is McGuire's second novel in the Beautiful Novels. It's Travis' version of Beautiful Disaster. Me personally, I can't wait to get inside Travis' head. I seriously cannot wait for the release. It was great from Abby's POV and I'm sure Travis' POV will be a delicious treat! In the meantime I'm just going to enjoy how beautiful and absolutely perfect this cover is until we maybe get a teaser ;)





Think I'm going to read over Beautiful Disaster again for the like 100th time before Walking Disaster comes out!

Expected released is April 2013.



If you haven't read the phenomenon that is Beautiful Disaster, you definitely need to!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

quotes Candy likes


"I am obsessed with you, angel. Addicted to you. You're everything i've ever wanted or needed, everything i've dreamed of. You're everything. I live and breathe you. For you."— Sylvia Day