Dec 15, 2012

The Night Prince Novels by Jeaniene Frost

Let's be serious people, Vlad Tepesh is the hottest vamp like ever! Totally wanted more after reading 'Once Burned' (Book 1). 

But what I really wanted to talk about are those sexy book covers. I mean Vlad in all his sexy glory, scars included on the cover in the form of that deliciously sexy model! Loved it!

I mean get a load of the cover of 'Once Burned' along with the inside cover . . .




Sexy right? But then I saw the cover for 'Twice Tempted' . . .



Me likey!

Oh and on the inside? Total hotness that is Vlad and Leila . . .


Yep, totally fanning right now!

Okay so now that I've completely objectified the series' book covers, I have to very ardently recommend that if you haven't read 'Once Burned' by Jeaniene Frost that you really should. It's really terrific. Vlad is the sexiest, most dangerous and thrilling vamp you'll ever read. I really could go on and on. And Leila is a very unique, very intriguing heroine. Together these two are virtually unstoppable.

I'm really looking forward to 'Twice Tempted' and the continuation of their story. It's thrilling and exciting and well, if i read 'Once Burned' in practically a day then I will surely devour this one! 'Twice Tempted' is set to release on March 26, 2013.


Get Once Burned here




Pre-order your copy of Twice Tempted here





More from Jeaniene Frost:


1 comments:

Knev said...

It is one of the Best Romance novels read recent times.

Post a Comment

.

quotes Candy likes


"I am obsessed with you, angel. Addicted to you. You're everything i've ever wanted or needed, everything i've dreamed of. You're everything. I live and breathe you. For you."— Sylvia Day