Jan 1, 2013

COVER LOVE: The Keatyn Chronicles by Jillian Dodd

Been searching out books that are going to be released this year-2013. The Keatyn Chronicles have been on my radar for a while and I wanted to make sure I had ample time to devote to these. It would be my first Jillian Dodd novels and the blurb sounded really good. 

Two books have been released already; "Stalk Me" and "Kiss Me" with the third "Date Me" scheduled for April 2013. But what I really made this post about? How absolutely freakin' gorgeous these covers are. The fourth and fifth books; "Love Me" and "Hate Me" respectively already have their covers and their so beautiful. This is cover love guys!

The first book "Stalk Me" will be my next read after I finish the book I'm currently reading; "Behind the Tears" by Marita A. Hansen.

In the meantime I just wanted to share these beautiful covers with you, maybe you've already seen them or maybe not but you should definitely read it cuz' they've been given great reviews.










For more from Jillian Dodd:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

quotes Candy likes


"I am obsessed with you, angel. Addicted to you. You're everything i've ever wanted or needed, everything i've dreamed of. You're everything. I live and breathe you. For you."— Sylvia Day