Jan 10, 2013

REVIEW: Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1) by Jillian Dodd

A really good start to what promises to be a very interesting series. Keatyn Douglas has it all, famous parents, popularity and the best boyfriend. She beautiful with her long blonde hair and beautiful blue almost purplish eyes. She moves in the most elite circles and well she basically has everything any girl could possibly dream of. Or does she?

Keatyn scripts everything in her life in her imagination of what she wants her life to be like. How she wants things to happen but even though it seems that she has everything a girl her age could want, it's just not right.

I have to say I was TEAM CUSH all the way through. Screw Team Sander and Team Brooklyn. Totally loved the 'Cushman.' When Keatyn and Cush get together she seems to be getting everything according to her script but her lingering affections for Brooklyn, the sexy surfer complicates things. Not to mention the fact that someone's stalking her mother.

"So, you're single. I'm single. Let's mingle” 
― Cush, Stalk Me


Then there was the very mysterious older guy that wanted to make a movie with her. My instincts screamed at me all the way that there was something fishy about 'Vincent' from her first meeting with him. What would a grown-assed man want with a sixteen year old girl? Asking her to make a movie is all well and great if he'd made it seem more legit but the lingering cheek-kissing and asking her to dinner for 'work-talk'? Yea, I didn't believe him.

Stalk Me basically shares the story in the life of a teenage girl and all the problems that come with growing up especially when it comes to boys. Well, the life of a teenage girl if she lived on the upper east side and was called Blair Waldorf or Serena VanderWoodsen. And because I totally love GG (I miss u), I really enjoyed this book.

Stupid me was looking for a happy ending. No such luck, this was the first of a I think, I'm not sure but a five (or six) novel series. Still TEAM CUSH though.

A wonderful start to a promising series. Well laid out plot and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in The adventures of Keatyn in book 2 "Kiss Me."


4/5 stars



Also in this series:

OUT NOW!













COMING
April 15, 2013



Related Posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

quotes Candy likes


"I am obsessed with you, angel. Addicted to you. You're everything i've ever wanted or needed, everything i've dreamed of. You're everything. I live and breathe you. For you."— Sylvia Day